His publications and academic interests cover:
- 1993 — Ph.D. Romance Philology: Portuguese, Medieval Spanish, Italian/Portuguese, Hispanic, and Italian Linguistics, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- 1993-1994 — Visiting Assistant Professor of Portuguese at the University of Georgia.
- since Fall 1994 — teaching at the University of Iowa the following subjects:
Portuguese, Medieval Spanish, African History, Islam, African Islam, and English as a Second Language.
- the medieval periods of the Iberian Peninsula,
- Colonial Brazilian Literature,
- Brazil and the African Slave Trade,
- the Sephardic Diaspora in the Americas during the 16th-18th centuries,
- History of the Portuguese Expansion,
- the Jesuits in Asia during the 16th-17th Centuries,
- Medieval Italian Jewry,
- as well as Portuguese Philology and Pedagogy.
email@example.com [with attachments]
This page is part of Orbis
© Zdravko Batzarov